Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!!

The girls had a great Halloween this year! I have been worrying about it because I remember a lot of times growing up in Wyoming when we had to wear a winter coat over our halloween costumes and actually walk through snow in order to go trick-or-treating...what a disappointment that was!!

"Trick or Treat!"
"What are you supposed to be little girl?"
"Oh I'm a witch....from the North Pole!!"

Ha, ha. But we lucked out this year cause we had great weather!! We didn't have to wear winter coats, but we did have to wear pants and shirts underneath the costumes!! So, Matty was Hannah Montana (whom she loves) and Anastyn was Minnie Mouse (whom I made sure she loved by the time Halloween got here!)

Matty Montana!
Annie Mouse!



My Little Rock Star!
I thought this was a cute pic...

Okay...and I just had to post this. These are two of my cousins. They are huge Kiss fans...obviously. I just thought their costumes were out of this world!!
Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! Rock On!!!

12 comments:

Lauren said...

Great pictures! Your girls are DARLING! I love their cute costumes!

Michelle Thompson said...

Your girls look so cute. Is that the Corbet girls in the Kiss costumes? They look awesome! Glad the weather was good for you because I remember all those freezing cold years too.

adamsfamilynews said...

I love Matty's costume. She looks so grown up.  I love Annie Mouse and I like how you did her hair.

Christina said...

Your girls are adorable! Great job on their costumes! I love the Kiss fans too. THat's hilarious!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Your girls look so cute. I saw a lot of Hannah Montana's this year. But none of them were as cute as your little one. Love the hair!!
I'm glad you all had fun.

Anna said...

I love the girls' costumes, they are so cute. That's nice the weather was good and not freezing. We miss you guys.

nina said...

I love it. Matty looks precious as Hannah Montana. So who were the kiss fans? I didn't recognize them.

Anonymous said...

your girls look so cute.. maddie montana is the best. love the wig. and the kiss people rock with the costumes.. we miss you guys. hope you are well.

danielandjamaica said...

that is the best Hannah Montana I saw this year... and I saw about 50million. Too cute Minnie too! And for sure going to try and talk Daniel into Kiss next year! :)

Tippetts Family said...

Hey Catherine,
It's good to hear form you. How are you guys doing? Your girls are so adorable! I LOVE the costumes!
~Kathrine

HaleyandGabe said...

Matty is the BEST!! I saw her picture and have been showing everyone how stinkin cute she is!!

Lana Brimhall said...

I loved seeing you all on the blog. I think that the girls look really cute.