Thursday, October 2, 2008
It's Been Awhile!!!!
Wow...I apologize!!! It has been about what...eleven months since my one and only post!!! I should be ashamed of myself! However, like I said in the last post...our lives have been pretty much crazy and out of control. Hopefully now things have slowed down a bit and I will be able to take the time to blog a little more. Our lives in a nutshell at the moment: We just left St. George. We loved it there!! We miss it a lot. But business just wasn't happening. Not much demand for custom closets...or anything related to construction for that matter. We held out for as long as we could...but it was time to go somewhere else. So after lots and lots of thought we decided to go HOME. So here we are, back in Lovell, Wyoming!! At the moment we are living with my parents until we find a place we like. We are just trying to set life on cruise control for the moment...and hopefully that will allow us to enjoy the little things for a bit. The girls are so happy to be able to see grandpas and grandmas every day...they are taking a liking to being spoiled. Well, that's all for now. Sorry, no current pics. Will get some up soon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had no idea that you were back in Lovell. :) There are good things about that place, huh? Glad you get to be near family again, too. Your girls are so big. I hope that you'll update more!
Wow, I can't believe that you updated your blog. I am glad to hear the everything is calming down for you guys. We sure miss you guys and hope all is well. Jeremiah keeps trying to talk me into coming up to Lovell so we will see what happens. Take care and update ALOT more.
Post a Comment