The other day I was driving down the highway and saw a little dirt road between some fields. It was 6:20 p.m. and the light was hitting it just right...it was beautiful!! I decided it would be the perfect spot to take some pictures of the girls. So, the next day we headed out just before 6:20 p.m. to do a photo shoot! We also went to my grandparents farm and took some as well. As usual, the girls refused to cooperate with me...its funny because I always load them up in the car feeling frustrated because they wouldn't look at the camera or wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a "good" picture. But I always end up with some really cute pictures that are full of personality! I have a couple of adorable little farts!!! Enjoy!
What cute pictures of your girls! It looks so pretty where you live, I love the moutains. I found your blog through Kaci's. I am so excited we can still keep in touch with you guys.
oh how i miss that addorable screaming face in the nursery!!! I hope you guys made it up okay. if you're ever down this way you should come to church again, I know everyone misses you!
7 comments:
Your little girls are so cute. Don't feel bad, Callie won't let me take pictures of her either. However, Kayla would model for me all day!
I love those pictures. You did really good taking them. Matty has grown up so much.
cute,cute, pics. We're so glad your back home.
What cute pictures of your girls! It looks so pretty where you live, I love the moutains. I found your blog through Kaci's. I am so excited we can still keep in touch with you guys.
oh how i miss that addorable screaming face in the nursery!!! I hope you guys made it up okay. if you're ever down this way you should come to church again, I know everyone misses you!
The pics are awesome!! Sucky we couldn't get together this weekend!! Next weekend......or maybe the next one! :)
Your pictures look so good! I think you found your talent for sure! Love them!
Post a Comment