Most would say that she is a beautiful little girl. I certainly think so. She has her father's beautiful skin and stunning brown eyes. And her smile - it has been known to take my breath away and cause my heart to leap. Yes, she has a pretty little face.
But typically once every month or so she gets a hideous cold sore. She has been plagued with these unsightly, painful curses since she was quite little. You may have noticed she was sporting one in the family photo on our blog header. That one was back in November. She has had many since. She has one right now. But this time it got a secondary bacterial infection which caused Impetigo. These lovely little red dots started popping up all over her face this weekend. She looks rough. I'm glad she isn't old enough to be self-conscious or embarrassed. Poor little gal. So now she is on an antibiotic and I hope it kicks in quickly.

I have never had a cold sore in my life. But it appears she will be suffering from them for the rest of hers. Poor unfortunate soul....
9 comments:
Poor thing!! That does look bad :(
Thats so sad her poor little lip! Justin gets cold sores all the time, and they are so painfull. One good thing is when she is older there is medications that she can take that will decrease how often they occur. Hope she gets better soon, and WE hope you guys are doing well!
Poor baby. My brother swears by L-lysine for prevention of his cold sores. She's probably too young for anything like that now, but when she's older it would be worth a try.
Poor little baby! I get cold sores, too. They are painful! I hope she heals quickly!! She is still beautiful!
Poor baby!! It looks painful! I hope she feels better soon!
Oh sweet girl, I get cold sores every once in a while too...no fun. Hope the medicine works well.
Poor girl she is still so cute even with those cold sores.
oh poor baby girl... i used to have the same thing that infentago is SO terrible once in awhile it will come back :( sorry that stinks! she is still beautiful though! :)
Poor Baby! I know exactly how she feels. I get cold sores a lot too. I have had them since I was young too. Dang it! Hopefully, they won't be as bad the older she gets. I hope she gets better soon!
Post a Comment