Sunday, May 3, 2009

A List of Things....

  • yogurt
  • dishwasher detergent
  • mascara
  • eyeliner
  • piano music
  • lotion
  • baby wipes
  • crayons
  • cereal
  • crackers
  • notebook
  • juice
  • scotch tape
  • fertilizer (when I say fertilizer, I mean poop)

You may wonder why I would post a shopping list on our blog. Well, I wouldn't. But I would post a list of things that my children made a mess with or destroyed this past week. I will laugh later I'm sure...

6 comments:

Stacey said...

You are too funny!!! You will laugh later on...it IS funny from my point of view...:) Enjoy it, they grow soooo fast!!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Crazy little monsters! I love em!

Jem said...

Thats classic! I think the first song on your playlist is my answer for what you should do.

Alton clan said...

Sooo...boys aren't the only destructive ones eh? Glad to know I'm not the only one who's going through this kind of a list :) Gives us something to laugh at later in life I guess :)

Scotty&Chelsey said...

Hey this is chelsey and scotty Im good friends with kari leithhead and she said that you were an amazing photographer! we are getting married june 13th and i was hoping you might want to take some wedding pic for us?

nina said...

Oh boy! You really have your hands full. Callie has just hit a really energetic phase and I'm starting to get nervous about having to manage her and a new baby at the same time, especially in public!