Monday, May 18, 2009

Fancy Feet

Yesterday, Daddy decided his girls' feet needed a little fixing up. Well, Mommy's feet needed it, anyways. And the little girls weren't about to let him get away with not painting their toes too! They love to get all girled up. Matty loves princess shoes and would wear them everywhere if I were to let her! We had to buy her a new pair Saturday because her other pair broke. She was certain we could fix them with batteries, because batteries are supposed to fix everything. But I think she was thrilled with her new fancy pink ones!

Thanks, Kyle, for making our toes pretty!!

6 comments:

Kari said...

Haha that's so cute! Tell him to get over here...mine need done too!!!

Kristin said...

Cute! Lucky you guys!

Anna said...

That's hilarious that Kyle painted your toes, too fun. I'm totally jealous I can barely reach my toes now, but I don't think Andrew will paint them.

Stacey said...

Adorable that Kyle paints your toes!! A pretty color as well!! :)

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

I agree, how wonderful that Kyle does that for you. Can he do the "new" glitter toes that cost a fortune?

Chelsea Tippetts said...

You've inspired me to give myself a much needed paint job!