Kyle scooping up loads and loads of cow manure for the gardens! It's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it!!
Planting our first official attempt at a garden. (My Grandma Tippetts is letting us use her garden spot.) I have zero experience with gardening...it will be interesting to see how it turns out!
Tulips blooming....
This is the kind of day I love...cool but not cold; low, fluffy clouds; a sprinkle of rain every once in a while; and lots and lots of beautiful new green to look at.
Freshly picked wild asparagus. Asparagus hunting has become one of our favorite things to do this spring. Mmmmmmm......good!!

Riding Bikes
Jumping on the trampoline
Girls playing outside at Grandpa and Grandma Wardell's in Otto with a few of their favorite people in the world {K-bob, Tyler, and Kari}
Blooming tree at G & G Wardell's house
And here are a couple of {lovebirds}

4 comments:
I was excited to come home anyway, but this post made me super dooper exctied! I miss home!
Although I love it here in St George, its already in the high nineties and I do so miss having four distinct seasons in Lovell. Love the pics. Im sure your garden will be great.
Fun pics!...I love Spring.
Great picts! Love the tulips AND I love asparagus season!!! Enjoy the warmer days!!
Post a Comment