
It is Perfect outside today. Absolutely Perfect. The sun is shining, the sky is blue, the air is still.
We went to the park this afternoon and soaked up the sunshine. The girls played and played. I could hear them giggling as they ran up the stairs and soared down the slides. They took turns on the swing and pushed eachother. Anastyn got to hold a baby and Matty got to play with a friend from preschool. They had so much fun.
****
And then Matty ran away. Out of the park, across the alley, into someone's yard, and around a garage before I finally caught her. And then we went home. I wasn't having fun anymore. I know...I am a party-pooper.
I think it may get cold again before Spring is officially here in the Big Horn Basin. But, we sure enjoyed the warmth and sunshine today!! Good-bye Winter - see ya next year!!
4 comments:
Man i bet you are excited to have a little sunshine finally! That doesnt happen very often in lovell! HAHA!
YAY!! I am glad you are enjoying the spring weather in the Big Horn Basin!!! I love the spring. I miss the seasons changing!! Enjoy!
Oh how a wish the sun was out today. It is snowing here and my girls are so unhappy that they can't go outside and play.
It was short-lived, Amy. We are back to cold, wind, and a little snow here too. And none of us are happy about it. I got excited prematurely. :)
Post a Comment