Monday, April 5, 2010

Do I Look Stupid To You??

Much to the amusement of everyone else during Easter dinner yesterday, I had the following conversation with Anastyn:

*Keep in mind she is only 3 - and I am very worried*

Anastyn: "I want more ham."

Me: "You need to eat the rest of your potatoes first."

Anastyn: "I'm done."

Me: "Aunt Kristin, are Anastyn's potatoes all gone?"


Kristin: "No."


Me: "Anastyn, don't lie to me, we are not stupid."


Anastyn: "Ya, you are."


What can you say to that???

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Priceless!!!

Dana said...

Hahaha that is hilarious! Did you bust up laughing or did she get into trouble? ;)

Kristin said...

still laughing......:)

nina said...

Oh man.... what do you say to that?

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

Priceless I agree...that made me chuckle!

Lindsay said...

Too funny, and by the way your hair looks way cute in that pic;)

Barbara said...

Aaahh.....it makes you look back at the time when they were little and cute and you were their ray of sunshine. Too funny..... frustrating, but funny.