The girls made dinner last night. :) It was pretty comical. Matty didn't want anything to do with cracking the eggs - she doesn't like to get her hands dirty. Anastyn was very liberal with the milk and vanilla. They had so much fun helping; and as it turns out, they are pretty good cooks!!
5 comments:
I love how you make your collages. Your girls are so sweet.
I love your collages too!...and good for you for letting your kids get in on some cooking "fun." I need to let mine get in on it more often, but it's so much quicker and cleaner without their "help."
I agree. Sometimes it's more "help" than it's worth! :)
Hey! Wondering when we're gonna see your belly on here? Please. I'm SURE the girls would love to take some pictures for you! Less messy too.
We just got done hosting the Ironman. It was amazing. 1000 times what the marathon is! Big boost for St. George too.
Still hoping to find time to make it North this summer. Thanksgiving is a definate, but I REALLY want to make it up before then. Miss ya!
There must be something about eggs. Sanders loves to crack them!
I want to see some pics of my pregnant sister! only about 2 months til I get to come visit!!! Can't Wait!
Post a Comment