Friday, March 26, 2010

Knowing

Ahhhhhhh..... *Big Sigh of Relief*

I like to know things. I like having a plan. I don't like surprises (unless they are the kind that you don't know are coming!) And I don't care what anyone from the older generation says to me about not knowing the sex of their baby before it was born. I wanted to know. And I was determined to find out before 30 weeks.


I really lucked out. Thank heavens for good friends with connections. :) I was finally able to get an ultrasound yesterday. Kind of in the "black market" way. Hee hee. Let's just say a friend of a friend of a friend hooked me up!


But what is most important here is that we now now - FOR SURE - what the gender of our baby is!!! Drum roll, please.................................


It's a BOY!!!


I am finally providing Kyle with a male heir!!! Needless to say, we are excited and elated! And now we can get some real shopping done! Gender-specific shopping!


I feel much better now. :)


a sneak peek at our sweetie's cute little profile...


19 comments:

Scotty&Chelsey said...

Congrats!!!! Happy that you finaly got to know what you were having!

Kim said...

YAY!! Obviously Kyle's intuition was right! I am happy you finally know!

Anna said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited for you, I bet he is going to be so cute. I like to have a plan too :)

LDA said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you!!

Lauren said...

WOOHOO! A boy! So happy for you! He will be so cute!

Jaime said...

Yay for you! That is exciting! I really wouldn't know what to do with a boy, but I guess it's like everything else you learn as you go:) Congrats! I am happy for you.:)

Laurel said...

Oh, congratulations!!! I'm thrilled for you.

Jem said...

Ditto what everyone else said! Boys are so much more easy going.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! What a sweetie Mason will be! I love the name!

Barbara said...

Congrats!! Boys are fun and, for me, alot different than girls. I'm excited for you guys!

danielandjamaica said...

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
He looks JUST like Kyle too! Break out the camo onsies! JK! And shame on anyone who actually gets you any. :)

HaleyandGabe said...

so happy for you guys! thats awesome

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geraldine said...

I am so excited for you! Boys are so much fun. (girls are also)

Michelle Thompson said...

Congrats!! It is so fun to have girls and boys. You will love it and so will Kyle!

Dana said...

Yay for baby boys!!! :)

following her bliss said...

So happy for you guys! And three cheers for the black market acquisition of an ultrasound...where there's a will there's a way, right? :)

Brad and Kaci said...

Yay!!!!! So excited for you guys!!!!