I am not a very fun mom. I don't like extra messes and I don't like cleaning up dirty kids any more than I have to. And I don't enjoy being dirty or cold myself. So, my kids don't get to do a lot of playing in the mud, or with paint, or in the snow. Poor kids. But we did get some snow back in January, and I did let Anastyn play in it one day. She had a blast! And she didn't come back inside on her own free will. I had to drag her in after I decided she was freezing!! I am so ready for summer!
11 comments:
I'm with you on the "extra" dirt thing. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who feels that way :)
I think I am probably a lot worse than you on being a mean mom, cuz I hated it when my kids would go out in the snow. All that work to get them ready and then they would play 10 minutes and be inside with a mess. I don't blame you on the can't wait for spring. I feel for you!
How precious are those photos?? She is adorable. I hated snow clothes...too much effort to get it on and then they had to come in and go potty!!
I agree I'm that same mom hate the extra messes. I don't like play dough either!!
I don't like big messes either and unfortunately my kids miss out on some of the fun that they should, don't feel bad.
Cute pics! Looks like she had a blast! I have always been like that and still am about not liking extra messes. I get a lot of heck from my mom and grandma because I'm always freaking about things. They always tell me, "It will wash!" I know but that's not the point. Don't feel bad there are obviously a lot of us moms like that out there.;)
Cute pics! Looks like she had a blast! I have always been like that and still am about not liking extra messes. I get a lot of heck from my mom and grandma because I'm always freaking about things. They always tell me, "It will wash!" I know but that's not the point. Don't feel bad there are obviously a lot of us moms like that out there.;)
Cute, cute cute! Can you believe we are going to be making a trip to the mountains just to play in the snow. My kids are beside themselves.
I am sooo sorry you don't know what you're having yet. I was the same way. I just NEEDED to know! Bummer!
And poor Matty. I had no idea of her health issues. I think you both have been very brave. I don't like when my kids have to get poked at all! Vaccination days give me angina and hot flashes!
I think I'd be the same way about the mess... just more work! She sure does look like she had a blast though, they get a kick out of the simple things... I miss that :)
too bad I don't have your cell number I would have called you we went to the park Thursday and were there for 4 hours the kids were having way to much fun. And we also are having playgroup on Wed at the church gym if you wanna come at 10 and invite anyone else you know it is really fun.
Just checking in with ya... You better post something for March cuz it's almost over. :)
Julie is going to Worland for Easter, she leaves tomorrow... I'm jealous. TTYL
Post a Comment