Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Peek For Mrs. Leonhardt!!

When Chelsey asked me to take pictures for her wedding I was terrified! I am nothing but an ameteur "mom with a camera". I do not own professional equipment or expensive editing software. And a wedding only happens once. I tried to talk her out of it - I did. Didn't I, Chelsey?? Anyways, I agreed to do it. I felt a little better when my awesome sister-in-law, Kristin, said she would help me out. I am sure you have all seen the beautiful work she does on her blog! She is really getting good at taking pictures. I am so grateful she came to back me up on this one! Two cameras are better than one!!

I am still editing pictures and being critical of myself, etc., etc. But I thought I would give Chelsey a sneek peek of what we ended up with! Enjoy!!
















7 comments:

Stacey said...

Nice work, Catherine!! You did very well!!! Of course, Chelsey and Scotty are beautiful people to work with, too!! :)

Scotty&Chelsey said...

omgosh catherine i love them!!! They are great thanks for blog post :) thanks for taking our pictures!! :)

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Nice work sis! They turned out great!!

Lundberg Family said...

WOW! You did an amazing job! She will love them! Looks like you may have a new hobby!

Jaime said...

The pictures look great! As I knew they would because you are a very talented women!:) Awesome Job!

Linda said...

I love the way you captures light in the last photo. Very professional!

danielandjamaica said...

These guys look like they are barely 18. Am I that old or am I that perceptive? :)
Nice pictures!