Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cards...

Well, for the second year in a row I am officially NOT sending out Christmas cards. This makes me feel like a total loser. I like to take a family picture (which we did), then find some really cute photo card layout online to put it on. I actually spent quite a bit of time looking at photo card layouts. And I am ashamed that I never decided on one to order. Then I just kept forgetting. And at this point they just wouldn't make it to anyone by Christmas...so I'm not doing it!!! Again.

So, sorry to all of you who were hoping for one. We still really love you all... and maybe...I say maybe...I will send out some Happy New Year Cards or something. Is that lame?? Oh well, but please don't forget that I only said maybe. This being said, here is the picture that would have been on our Christmas Card. We really do wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!

Lots of Love,

The Leithead Family

{Kyle, Catherine, Matalyn, and Anastyn}

7 comments:

Lauren said...

You are not lame. I don't know if we'll do cards next year. It's gotten pretty expensive to send one (42 cents). Thank goodness for the BLOGGING world! :) woohoo.

nina said...

That's such a cute picture. And don't worry your not lame for not sending them. They are kind of pain to get all together. I was like you and just couldn't get a picture together. I finally just sent one off that I took around Thanksgiving. It will work.

Owens Family said...

hey Catherine its Angie Owens You and your family look like you are doing great your girls are adorable I love your hair short and your color looks so good Polly gave me your blog I love it I need you to teach me ow to make mine cuter I never make time to update but I need to you are motivation to do so Have a Merry Christmas and glad we can keep in touch Angie

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Christmas cards are a pain. I send them out every year, and stress over them for a month or so before Dec. 1st. I love getting them from other people, so I feel I need to send them out. I love your family picture. Your girls are so cute. Enjoy Christmas!!

danielandjamaica said...

Good deal. I've thrown the towel in on a few things myself. Daniel's cousin does a Valentine's card. Which I think it's nice to get a "valentine"! :) His other cousin does a Thanksgiving card... to be thankful, I guess. :)
So you just do whatever makes you feel good.

Shawnee said...

I usually just do a lame mass email to everyone. I think that's lamer than not sending one. This last year I got a Valentine's Day card from a family...they got a lot behind during the holidays. I think if you ever send out a card the people should be grateful no matter what time of year. :) I missed seeing you at Church on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Catherine we were driving through Wy wondering where you lived....No clue. Then I saw Leithead Appliance in Torrington. I have no phone, no one had a phone or no one was willing to text back.

WY not so bad. You are close to Martin's Cove and Winter Quarter's Temple and visitor center. This is where we have been and now Oklamhoma, Flagstaff and home.

Sorry I missed at least calling to say as I drove past your freeway or burger joint. I am sure someone can get me a nubmer from Book Club when I get home. Love PB