Saturday, December 13, 2008

BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE!!

It has been blizzarding all around us and the thermometer reads 6 below zero...but I guess the wind chill is more like 30 below! Brrrrrrrrr! Kyle and I braved going out in the frightful weather to see Twilight for the second time. (By the way, the reports that it is better the second time around are actually true!) On our way home, our teeth were chattering loudly and our bodies were shivering so bad it actually hurt. But, now I am home, and since there's no place to go...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!

Now I must go...because I have to finish preparing my talk for Sacrament Meeting tomorrow. Ugh.

12 comments:

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Oh buddy that's cold! Good luck on the talk!

Anna said...

I just saw that it was 28 degrees and I thought that was cold. I can't even imagine being where you are at, chilly. I just saw "Twilight" for the third time and it was even better.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

My mom said it was really cold, and snowing. It snowed a little here. Guess we all will have a white Christmas:)

Sarah said...

I've seen Twilight 3 times too. I'm glad to here I'm not the only crazy one. If you thought the 2nd time was better, go see it a 3rd. Isn't 6 below to cold to even snow! That's just too cold. Have fun with that. I hope you do know that you can come back and visit anytime you want too.

Anonymous said...

Wow..I thought it was cold here this past weekend. ouch.. i am such a baby when it comes to the cold. so fun to keep up with you guys. sounds like things are well..(with the exception of the weather). have a great Christmas!

Shawnee said...

I was going to call you yesterday to see if you wanted to go again. But I thought it was too cold and I was too chicken to brave the weather. Glad you were able to see it again. Your talk was amazing. You didn't even seem nervous. You're the best!

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

Oh my heck thats cold..its cold here too its been in the 40's :) I love your christmas tree, its beautiful. I hope you guys have a great Holiday!!

Sarah said...

So cold one thing I don't miss about Wyoming. Steve and I say if we move anywhere else it will be somewhere warmer than here. We are becoming cold wimps.

Linda said...

You did an awsome job on your talk. You inspired me to do something more.

danielandjamaica said...

I don't know what makes my knees knock more... below 0 weather or talking in church!! :) It snowed ALL day here today! Can you believe it? The kids are excited. I'm not.
So where do I send this Christmas card that's been sitting on my desk since Thanksgiving? :)

Teresa said...

Yes it is very cold here. I had to get my kids up for school Monday and it was -16 then. That is just way too cold! We need to get that Rock Band night planned soon!

Lundberg Family said...

Hey. I love your family photos! I have to tell you that I love working with Matalyn at preschool! She is so fun. Your family is so cute! I hope you are adjusting to life back in Lovell! Happy Holidays!