Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Old Man

Well...we finally got moved into a place of our own! But we don't have internet so I have been absent from the blogging world for a few weeks! Sorry, Grandma Wardell! :) Meanwhile, the love of my life had a milestone birthday this month. He turned the big 3-0! I am so happy to have his company in officially being "old"!

In honor of this special birthday that we didn't even celebrate per Kyle's request (not because he has any issues with getting older, but because he is stubborn and didn't want a fuss), I went looking through his photo albums and put together some pictures of him through the years. Just for fun. He was such a cute kid...and still is!! Happy Birthday, Babe!! We love you so much!


And holy cow...check this out! As I was looking through Kyle's old pictures I couldn't believe how much he and Anastyn look alike!!

8 comments:

Shawnee said...

I heard about the non-celebration. That just means you can surprise him another time and say it's for his birthday. ;)

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

Wow your not kidding they look alike!! happy Birthday Kyle!!

danielandjamaica said...

OH YES! Happy BIRTHDAY Kyle! We celebrated with Haleigh for her birthday and we'll be doing it again for her baptism over Labor day... you should come down, it's a good excuse!
WHAT is that Hansen kid wearing in that picture. You should go through ALL of Kyle's pictures like that and send me any others with Daniel in them. His photo's are limited (our ratio of photo albums is 1:6). Too cute, and OF COURSE Anastyn looks like him! She's his CLONE! Miss ya!

Stacey said...

Happy Birthday, Kyle! I am glad you are back to the blogging owrld! Missed your cute posts. Congrats on your new home as wel!

Michelle Thompson said...

Wow, I have always thought she looks like a mini Kyle and those pictures prove it. I am so happy for you guys getting your own place. Hope Kyle had a great birthday!

Chelsea Tippetts said...

Happy Birthday Kyle!! I love you tons and hope it was great despite the non-celebration!!

following her bliss said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Very cute photo montage there Catherine...glad to see you are back in blogging business, and I'm looking forward to seeing a post about your new digs!

Bundy Family said...

Yeah! I'm glad you are in your own place. Those pictures are great!