A friend of mine had this on facebook. I loved it and thought I would share....ha ha ha!!!
That was good. I dont have little ones anymore, thank heavens, but bedtime is one of my favorite things because I'm old. =)
WOW!! This is hilarious! Love it!
Loved it!..too fun. Thanks for sharing. My kids aren't nappers:( but I'm finding that each time we add a child to the fam, bedtime moves up a little earlier...with a little luck and a couple more kids, I'll be tucking them in at 4.
I love Hillary Weeks, she is one of my favorite church singers.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That was good. I dont have little ones anymore, thank heavens, but bedtime is one of my favorite things because I'm old. =)
WOW!! This is hilarious! Love it!
Loved it!..too fun. Thanks for sharing. My kids aren't nappers:( but I'm finding that each time we add a child to the fam, bedtime moves up a little earlier...with a little luck and a couple more kids, I'll be tucking them in at 4.
I love Hillary Weeks, she is one of my favorite church singers.
Post a Comment