Saturday, February 14, 2009

{sigh}

This whole potty training thing just isn't working out for us. I suck at it....the girls suck at it. It is terribly frustrating. I am resigned to the fact that they will both be in diapers until the end of time. The end.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

Haha! Sorry!! Don't worry, just hang in there a bit longer. They WILL not want to sit in their own $&I#!! for long. Trust me :) (Elle didn't potty train till closer to three)
send em down! I'll take a turn :)

Justin, Emily,Nyah & Anastyn said...

We miss you guys too! Do you think you'll ever move back?

Lundberg Family said...

Hang in there! When the girls are ready it will happen. I kept trying with my first two and they were so different! Then one day they were ready and it all worked out! Keep trying every now and then and before you know it you won't remember being frustrated about it!

Michelle Thompson said...

Eventually, they will be potty trained. Jayden was 3 1/2 before I got him potty trained.

Shawnee said...

I am sorry. I can't really relate, but I do feel for you. By the way, where did you get the shoes you were wearing at church today? Loved 'em.

JENNIFER said...

Totally have no idea what you mean with the potty training...haven't been there yet but I really hope it goes better, sounds dreadful. I really love your background though where did you get it?!

danielandjamaica said...

OH YAH! I'm gonna have to do that again, huh? Freak! 3 is usually a good age. Or you can run to Worland and ask Mirian my SIL. I think she had her's trained by 18 months (seriously).
Michael was almost 3 because I remember the only accident he had after he was trained was at his birthday party! :0
Supposed to be 60 here this weekend! I think I'm gonna lay out! :) I'm kidding, I'm way too fat to do that yet!
Miss ya. TTYL