That's what I love about kids. Mya crawled OUT of the excersaucer yesterday while I was in the shower and came in the bathroom and emptied the garbage! O.k. I've decided I need to Kyle with that new hair cut he got a few months ago. Sneek one and put him on here playing with the girls or something. Happy Valentine's Day! For the record, it sucks here because the one place I really wanted to go to dinner was taking reservations, but they are full for the whole night now! Maybe we'll just go stand in line at IN-N-OUT. ;)
4 comments:
You don't need to send me cookies for me to love you, but it sure can't hurt!! Love and Miss you!
Mattie is so cute! That is awesome that a band aid can fix a tummy ache. I will have to try that!
I wish fixing aches for grown ups was that simple. :)
That's what I love about kids. Mya crawled OUT of the excersaucer yesterday while I was in the shower and came in the bathroom and emptied the garbage!
O.k. I've decided I need to Kyle with that new hair cut he got a few months ago. Sneek one and put him on here playing with the girls or something.
Happy Valentine's Day! For the record, it sucks here because the one place I really wanted to go to dinner was taking reservations, but they are full for the whole night now! Maybe we'll just go stand in line at IN-N-OUT. ;)
Post a Comment