We blessed Mason this past Sunday. It was a very special day. Mason (and his father) looked so handsome. Kyle gave him a beautiful blessing and we were able to spend the day with so many loved ones.
Oh! They are both so cute! :) I can't believe you are moving... that is really great! Hmmm. Meteetsee or Cody? I can see where that would be a hard decision. (some people would laugh here, but I'm serious) The good news is that we LOVE Meteetsee, so we would come see you there. Don't know that we'd come to Cody though, Daniel thinks it's contaminated. ;)jk (kinda)
7 comments:
What handsome men you have there. What a special day for all of you...Congratulations!!!!
Beautiful baby! We will miss seeing your adorable family around, hope your move goes well.
What a cutie! I couldn't tell who he looked like before, but I can definitely see more of Kyle in him as he gets bigger.
Wow, they grow so fast! It is so neat to see Kyle holding a boy! Congrats on the job and hope the move goes well!
Congratulations. He is a beautiful baby!
It was a beautiful blessing. He is so cute as are your darling little girls!
Oh! They are both so cute! :)
I can't believe you are moving... that is really great! Hmmm. Meteetsee or Cody? I can see where that would be a hard decision. (some people would laugh here, but I'm serious) The good news is that we LOVE Meteetsee, so we would come see you there. Don't know that we'd come to Cody though, Daniel thinks it's contaminated. ;)jk (kinda)
Post a Comment