Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pins and Needles...

We are countinBoldg down to delivery day!! 11 days to go. I am scheduled for my c-section on the 13th. I am so ready to NOT be pregnant any more. :) I am excited to meet baby Mason, but also extremely nervous for surgery and, to be honest, a little worried about how I am going to handle three kids. Scary.

I remember the adjustment to a sibling being quite difficult for Matty. But the girls both seem to be really excited about getting a baby brother. Boy, is he in for a rude awakening. Matty and Anastyn are both prepared to be extremely “helpful”. They can’t wait to snuggle him, and squeeze him, and I’m sure smother him. Watch out little boy!

Anastyn must have heard me tell someone that we had two weeks left. This morning she asked me if baby Mason was coming out in two weeks. She is so smart and picks up on everything that is said. A while back, Grandma Marla asked her how baby Mason would get out of my belly. I am sure she wasn’t expecting Anastyn to have any idea. But she does have ideas. :) She told Grandma that my belly was going to “pop”. She just might be right…

How’s this for a pregnancy picture?? I look miserable. Just keepin’ it real. :)

Needless to say, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of the newest member of our family!

Recent Happenings:Kyle was able to make it to the “Annual Fishing Trip” with the guys from St. George this past month. The weather wasn’t wonderful, but that didn’t stop them. He had a great time with his buddies – especially since he hasn’t seen them since we moved. We celebrated Mustang Days here in Lovell. Always a fun week. Kristin and I made poodle skirts to go along with the 50’s theme so the girls could be in the Kiddie Parade. It rained and the girls ran the whole way! I had a hard time keeping up with them to get pictures!!The girls had a great time catching candy during the parade and enjoyed the floats, music, and, of course, the can-can girls!! And last, but not least….Matty had to go to Billings for yet another “poke”. We got bloodwork done and saw the Doctor. Her bloodwork looks better – which is exactly what we wanted to hear!! Darn needles anyways…but nothing a little Cinnabon and Orange Julius can’t cure!!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Good luck with your c section. You'll be ok. 3 kids hasn't been too bad for us, so hopefully you'll adjust alright. You look great, Catherine. Hang in there.

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

Good luck with your up coming adventure...all will be wonderful. Your girls are so dang cute, and growing up fast. They will be great BIG sisters.

nina said...

You look so cute pregnant! But I know, it gets exausting at the end.
And don't worry about having three kids. It only takes a couple months to adjust.

Stacey said...

You look great Catherine!! 3 was a breeze for us, you are such a good mommy, you will do just great! Good luck! I cannot wait to see pictures!

Michelle Thompson said...

You look great Catherine and good luck with everything! Can't wait to see pictures of that baby boy!

Bundy Family said...

I can't remember if you had a C-section in the past. If not I'm a pro at them now and can answer all your questions and give you all the information to help you on a fast recovery. You are going to love having your boy. I love my little man and three was so much easier to adjust to than two for me.

Kim said...

Yay!! I think you look adorable even if you don't feel that way. Can't wait to see that baby boy.

Anna said...

Ahh the last days of pregnancy :), you look so cute! It was fun to see all the pictures and good luck with number 3, I'm sure it will be a breeze :)

danielandjamaica said...

Ya know... that's nice to know that you'll be done with this on Tues. and you don't have to go through hours of labor. (Mya was 15hours+)
Can't wait to meet him! And guess what? I'll get to see him soon because we're coming up for Jeanette's oldests wedding! Yep, Brad's getting married. Daniel is in denial that he's that old, but I'm SO EXCITED!

danielandjamaica said...

oops. got too excited. We'll be there the 1st week of Aug. (yah, we just found out this week)
Let me know if there's something you need from STG!