Our little AnaBelle has turned three! She has been waiting for this for a long time now!! What a fun little critter to have around. The night before when I was tucking her in to bed, we were talking about how it would be her birthday when she woke up. The next morning as I was still laying in bed I heard her wake up and then she ran as fast as she could into my bedroom. With a huge grin on her face she shouted, "It's my birthday party!!" It was so cute! I think she had a pretty good day. We took her and Matty bowling in the afternoon. They loved it and would run around saying "I Win!" every time they sent the ball down the lane. Kyle and my dad and I had a good time bowling too!

Aletha Durtsche made a FABULOUS cake (as usual). Anastyn loved it and it was Delish! We had family over for taco salad, cake, ice cream, and chocolate covered strawberries. Anastyn felt so loved!! Unfortunately, her daddy got called into work and had to miss the party. We sure appreciated everyone who came to help her celebrate!!

Opening presents at this age is quite the fiasco! She got lots of great toys and adorable clothes. The next day she finally sat down next to me and asked me to read her cards to her (she had no time for such things when there were presents to open) :)

I don't know if you can read the t-shirt that Anastyn got for her birthday, but Anastyn wasn't the only one who was surprised!! :)
21 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting news and what a cute way to share it.
Woohoo! Congrats on baby! So excited for you!
Happy birthday AnaBelle! My kids love bowling, too. Infact, for Griff's 5th birthday, we went bowling. 5 four and five year old boys with just me to supervise. I think it was fun?
LOVE the pictures. So gorgeous! The Big Horns in the background made me homesick.
By the way, I've changed blog addresses: it's now teapartyplace.blogspot.com. Don't know if you knew, but that's where I am if you want to find me.
Oh, and I understand you are the YW pres in your ward. Lucky girls is all I have to say!
Wait a second!!! I just got it! A baby!? Congrats. I am an airhead. It's official.
I guess Anastyn is faster on the pick up that I am.
Congrats! What a cute way to tell everyone the news. Your girls are just too cute!
So cute. I can't believe she is three and all that brown hair is adorable. Congrats on the baby!
YAYAYAYAYA!!!! how exciting!! Congrats! I hope you feel well and have an easy pregnancy.
Congratulations!! What a fun way to announce it.
So Sad we missed the party! :) Can't wait till the little one gets here! We are so excited for you! Ava will have someone to play with! :)
Hope May comes quick!
Congrats, Catherine! How exciting!!! Cute pictures, too! And as I said on my blog - (not sure if you'll go back and read it) I'm sorry you're STILL sore! :) Feel free to come Monday nights whenever and I will for sure instruct you on which poses are not okay for pregnant women! :)
Wow I can't believe Anastyn is three, she looks so grown up and cute! What a fun day and congrats on the baby!!!
congrats to you guys!!! your girls are so big now, WOW!!!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! I can't believe Anastyn is 3, time flys
Congratulations. I have to tell you, I absolutely love seeing Maddy around the school. She is always so happy and sweet. But I did have to get a new hairdo because every time she saw me she got really excited and would say "MOMMY!!!" She was sadly disappointed when it was me. So needless to say, I have changed my hair so it won't confuse her so. She is adorable.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M CALLING YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well who would have thunk it!
Good to talk to you today! When I told Daniel he said, "that's cuz it's so freaking cold up there!" ;)
...I'm gonna go turn our thermostat down!
Congrats on baby! I can't believe you never said anything to me! You are so sneaky!:) Yay for Miss Anastyn! Your girls are adorable! Let's get together soon!
Love ya!
Congratulations guys!!!! Hope you guys are doing good!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment