'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house
Our family was too busy to pick up the mouse
To give you some news or even a peek
Of what's been going on for weeks and weeks.
Kyle's been busy paying the bills
And in his free time, goes seeking thrills
Hunting and fishing, calling and riding
But not enough fun time quite for his liking!
Catherine is always feeling behind
Dishes and housework and laundry piled high
Chasing two girls who giggle and cry
Watching them grow up - time really flies by!
She also is busy all through the week
With meetings and lessons and activities
A big job, but fun - a blessing from heaven
to serve as president of the 3rd Ward Young Women.
Matty's in kindergarten and doing so well
She loves it. She's happy there and we can tell
She's learning so much and has many pals
Her teachers all love her - she makes them all smile!
Anastyn - Wow! We are so proud of her!
She decided one day to be a big girl.
She now goes potty on the toilet
And wears big-girl panties on her cute little butt!
The girls are excited for Santa to come
Their ages are perfect for magical fun.
We've been trying to teach them about Baby Jesus
And tell them about the true meaning of Christmas.
We know you are busy having a ball
So - Dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!
We hope your celebrating goes just right -
Merry Christmas to All, and to All a good night!!
Love,
The Leithead Family
8 comments:
That is so freaking cute. Glad to see you are relaxing enough today to blog! :) Our kids are counting down the hours! Mya even is excited that "Sansa" is coming! I need to take a nap with her so I can make it through the night!
And congrats on your calling! Patty was telling me about it.
Very clever. Thats a perfect calling for you. I cant think of a better example the young women could have. Merry Christmas!
That is so cute! I still say you should be a writer! You are so good! I bet you are a great young women's leader too!
That was super cute, Catherine! How creative of you! :) Hope you guys are having a great Christmas!
Fun Christmas Letter! HOpe you had a great CHristmas! Congrats on Calling...I am the Primary Pres and it does keep you busy but what a blessing.
Too clever, I loved reading it. Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!! We saw Kyle coming out of your house one afternoon on the way to my grandfathers. MAybe sometime I will see you again when we are in town! Fun Christmas letter. Congrats on your calling. Hope you and your girls had a wonderful Christmas!
That's cute Catherine, your so creative!
Post a Comment